Monday 20 August 2012

Sign of 9gag memes

what is SIGN?
-Sign is actually something that stands for something else.
-It is also known as identity of something.
-It can let you recognize them easily.

For example:
-our First name
-characteristic of something such as the ears and the gloves of mickey mouse (so you could easily recognize that is a mickey mouse)

So I would like to explore on the sign of 9gag memes.

I think everyone know what is a 9gag memes.
Is is really a new definition of fun?

Yes, I think so. Sometimes when I feel bored or feel stress while doing my assignment,  I think 9gag is one of the website to release stress. Although the images inside is not draw as well as those masterpiece artwork but it is meaningful and fun. Sometimes you also will find that "LOL, this is so TRUE, I had experience it before ".

The sign of 9gag memes :
-large bold text as content
-funny pictures
-stickmans drawing
-sketchy cartoon faces
-true story (when you will found it actually you had do the same things)


Even some of the memes faces is actually face expression sketches of a celebrities. 
Example like yao ming and jackie chan expression.


link


I found some examples from the 9gag website.
Some of the content is just for fun but some is actually based on true story.


symbol faces of memes
images from Naleuy.wordpress








I think this is true, my dog always did that.

Sometimes they found something really interesting that we never mention it.






enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment