Saturday 18 August 2012

Penang StreetArt

These great street art is located in Penang.
They were painted by Ernest Zacharevic






I found these are interesting is because of how the artwork interact with the audience 
and makes the image become fun and creative. Besides that, these artworks are also
related/ interact to the environment and element surround them.
The style and the meaning of the painting are close to Malaysian Cultural.
Like when i saw this images , it makes me think some memory of my childhood.
I just can't believe this was painted by foreign but not Malaysian.
Anyway, Cool paintings.

Photos from: Collosal


2 comments:

  1. nice painting ! we shall go one day to exploreeee :D
    SEm break sembreak !! ..
    Somehow it reminds me of the 3d art on street that create illusion.
    like http://www.tracyleestum.com/wp-content/uploads/dscn5656.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya we should go someday to check out these cool paintings.
      That 3d art on street is also awesome :)
      But I found that this Penang street art is more close to Malaysian cultural (I mean the style)
      I can't believe this is paint by a foreign but not Malaysian.

      Delete